Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Free Graphic Wednesday #60

 



Hello everyone. I hope your week has been going well. I have been fighting with kidney stones and just returned from day surgery. Feeling okay right now but that is the reason I missed last weeks Free Graphic Wednesday. 

I'm so excited that this is my SIXTIETH!! Free Graphic Wednesday! Who knew I had so many images? Well, I do pick up a lot of them when I'm out shopping for vintage furniture and collectible glass. I'm such a hoarder. lol

I hope this post makes sense because I'm still a little loopy from day surgery. lol

Luckily I prepared the images yesterday so let's get right to them.


An opera singer in sepia and black & white.










A keyhole made of flowers



An ornate fleur de lis







And finally for this week "The Duchess."

I hope you enjoyed the images this week and if you did I would appreciate it if you would share on your favorite social network.

If you haven't entered your blog post to be considered as the only feature for next week's Transformed Tuesday just copy your post's URL and paste it in an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com.  I can't wait to see what you've transformed! 

If you would like to see who was featured this week go here.


So glad you stopped by. Until next time
Hugs,




You may find this post and one of the following parties:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Wednesday



 

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...