Monday, July 15, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #44




Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and that your summer is going great.

I've been enjoying having my grandchildren, at least two of them, daily since school is out. Bless their hearts, they spend most of their time going to Nonnie's doctor appointments. LOL I make up for by taking them shopping and to local entertainment venues. We have so much fun.

Anyhoo, on to Transformed Tuesday. I think I have confused a lot of you. Which isn't surprising as I stay pretty confused myself most of the time. :-)

So let me try to clear up how TT works now.  

There are no rules but if you want to provide a back link or follow me via one of the social networks I would appreciate it.  All you have to do is go to the post that you want to enter and copy the URL of the blog post and then paste it into an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com and viola! You're entered for consideration to be featured.

This is actually no longer a link party just a time and place to enter your post for a chance to be promoted. Does that make sense?

I will not only feature your post but promote it via social media and at link parties. You should receive increased traffic to your blog.

Now for this week's feature. I was totally blown away by Start At Home blog's room transformation. Brooke and her husband have done a wonderful job. Judge for yourself. Here is the before:



And here is the after:


 Fantastic huh?! I love the crown molding and wainscoting.  To find out all the details on how she achieved this fantastic look go here.

Brooke, grab your brag button you earned it.

PJH Designs




Now it's your turn for a chance at being featured. Remember just send the URL to your post, not your blogs main URL, in an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com

For more great chances to be featured visit my friends great parties.



Life on Lakeshore Drive



If you love free graphics come back by Wednesday as I post some of my vintage and antique image collection for you to use in all your craft projects at Free Graphic Wednesday.


Thank you so much for entering your post. It was especially hard to choose this week there were so many good entries.

Have a wonderful week. Until next time,


You might find this post at the following great parties:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday


Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Peggy, THank you so so much for the Feature! I am so flattered and Excited!! Thank you again
Brooke

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...