Monday, July 8, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #43






Welcome everyone to this weeks Transformed Tuesday! We had some lovely entries this week and as usual it was hard to choose. I'd like to thank everyone that sent in a post to be considered.  If you would like to be featured next week send your entry to transformedtuesday@gmail.com

We are having a screened-in-porch built over the next few weeks and I can't wait! I've been wanting one for years. If you follow me on Facebook I am sharing pictures of porches I like as I try to decide how to decorate. I would love your input.

So let's get onto our feature for this week.



Kassandra Shabby shared her new clock. I think it is just gorgeous and if you think it is wrought iron you'd be wrong.


A fabulous transformation Kassandra and if you would like to see how she did it go here.


Remember if you would like to be considered as a feature next week send your post link to transformedtuesday@gmail.com and you could be chosen for next week's winner.

Kassandra grab your brag button below.

PJH Designs




Don't forget to visit my friends great parties this week



Life on Lakeshore Drive


and,


Come back Wednesday for your free graphics.

Have a great week,



You might find this post at the following parties:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday




1 comment:

Kassandra said...

Hello Peggy! I´m so honored to have been featured this week... I really enjoyed working on this project and hope some other creative ladies like it too and feel inspired to try the technique. It´s so easy and cheap, and the results are so lovely! Thanks for hosting, have a nice week!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...