Monday, December 3, 2012

Transformed Tuesday #17 & Features

PJH Designs


 



Hello all my bloggy friends! :-)  I hope you had a wonderful week.

I've been very busy getting things ready to take to my booth at King's Antique Mall in Shreveport, Louisiana.

I am having a Holiday Sale this week only.  20% off all items, including those marked firm, if paying with credit card, or 25% off if paying with cash.  Here are some pictures of  my booth as of last Saturday.






I have a couple of more furniture pieces I plan to bring sometime during the week and a lot of smalls, mostly collectible glass.  If your in the area be sure to stop by and pick up a bargain. Sale ends Saturday, December 8.

I would love to have you come by my Etsy shop and follow me. I am new at Etsy and have only three followers. :-( Here's the link.

Now on to our features this week.  Thanks so much to everyone that linked up. I really appreciate each and everyone of you. 




Laurie at Heaven's Walk shared her beautiful handmade tablecloth! If you did not stop by her blog you should. Lovely pictures of her Thanksgiving table.




Penny at Penny's Treasures shared her lovely Christmas tree. Gorgeous!




Suzan at Simply Vintageous shared her black & white end tables. Lovely job Suzan.

If you were featured feel free to grab a button.



PJH Desisgns





Now let's get this party started.  I only have a couple of requests.

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature.

*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.

*By linking up to the party you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks if you are featured.


Now on to the party what have you been up to?  We really want to see!

 

5 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas tree! Have a great week! Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Ooops, I put the wrong title under the ornaments!! Sorry. Thank you so much for hosting another great party. I hope you have a wonderful week.

HUGS
Kathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for hosting!! Great features as always!

Hus,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Penny, Thanks for hosting another great party. We appreciate all the hard work you do so we can show off!
Beautiful features this week.

Linda and Jeannie at The French Hen's Nest

Heaven's Walk said...

Hi Peggy! Thank you so very much for including my Thanksgiving table in your features this week! You are so sweet! :)

xoxo laurie

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...