Hello everyone! So glad you could join me on "Hump Day" as I share a few free, vintage images.
I have some really nice ones this week. Enjoy.
I believe this is an French theater ad for the latest play.
This is the front of the French ad.
And finally for today another model showing off the latest style from my 1895 fashion magazine.
I hope you are having a great week. I'll be sharing some more furniture redos with you in a day a two.
Here are the rules for using these images.
- The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
- You may use the images as part of a single project to sell but you may not sell the images or multiple projects using the images. In other words no mass production of items with my images.
- International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
- I do research the graphics to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.
- All other images on my blog are copyrighted. You may pin them or share them on your social networks but any other use is prohibited.All images that are not listed as "free" on this blog are copyrighted and not for public use. Copying my images without my permission is subject to suit.
You may find this blog post at one of the following lovely parties. Come join me.