Wow! Has this summer flown by our what? It has been a hot one down here in East Texas but a great one.
I hope everyone has had a smooth transition going back to school. I have been so busy painting furniture and looking for new furniture pieces this week the time has just flown by!
Before I share your free graphics this week I would like to announce that I have a new sponsor. I am very picky about who I choose as sponsors for my blog, but I knew right away this website would be perfect for you, my followers.
This is a wonderful website to find the answers to almost any furniture question. Whether you are buying new furniture or wanting to re-purpose used furniture they have the information you need. When you have a minute be sure to hop on over and check them out.
Now on to our free graphics for this week. I hope you enjoy them and if you are new be sure to read the rules at the bottom of the page.
I love this one don't you?
Have a wonderful hump day everyone and if you love Free Graphics Wednesday please be sure to share with your friends.
Here are the rules for using these images.
- The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
- You may use the images as part of a single project to sell but you may not sell the images or multiple projects using the images. In other words no mass production of items with my images.
- International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
- I do research the graphics to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.
- All other images on my blog are copyrighted. You may pin them or share them on your social networks but any other use is prohibited.All images that are not listed as "free" on this blog are copyrighted and not for public use. Copying my images without my permission is subject to suit.
You might find this post at the following parties: