Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Free Graphic Wednesday #53



 Hello bloggerettes! Its a beautiful day here in Texas. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

I'd like to take a minute to welcome all my new Followers. I so appreciate each and everyone of you and hope I can share a little knowledge and inspiration with you.

Well, you know, its time consuming to get my images ready for you every week, but fun.  I hope you enjoy them and that you will spread the word. Feel free to "Pin" them. Enjoy.





A young Queen Victoria.


"It's a desk, It's a desk, It's a desk." Said Si from "Duck Dynasty". LOL

















Sorry I haven't figured out how to remove those leaves yet and still have the drape of the dress.  All my Photoshop skills are self taught, but I think she is still very pretty.



Okay everyone before I go don't forget to go by and link up your latest project at Transformed Tuesday. The party is still going strong.




Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Hugs,



Here are the rules for using these images.
  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.
  • All other images on my blog are copyrighted. You may pin them or share them on your social networks but any other use is prohibited.


Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Fluster Creative Muster

Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday




No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...