Monday, April 15, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #34 & Features

+PJH Designs



It's been a crazy week at my house. How about you? 

My husband had that horrible stomach bug and was sicker than I believe I have ever seen him. My daughter had it also so I had the new grandbaby. (Oh yeah, I was really upset about that. lol) 

They are both better now but very weak. I hope your week was much better and that you were able to get everything done that you wanted to do. 



Earlier today I shared this cute little table makeover and how I went crazy with adding this and that until I got the look I wanted.  You may see that post here.


I have some wonderful features to share with you this week. So without further ado here they are. Remember the #1 link is always the most viewed post.



#1Biljana Shabby...Vintage Shabby Chic Decorations



#2 Create Inspire...Maple Dresser Redo



#3 Eclectic Red Barn...My Bouillon Fringe Footstool



#4 Restoration Redoux...My Marathon (and a Gray Vintage Desk)




#5 A Cozy Place Called Home...A Little Spring Vignette


#6 Heaven's Walk...Sun In My Heart



#7 Old Things New...Braided Cuff



#8 Food Is My Life...Mango Salsa Chicken

You are very talented ladies and it is always hard to choose. Thanks so much for linking up and if you were featured feel free to grab a button below. If you want to pin one of the features be sure to click on the link and pin from the source. Thanks.


PJH Desisgns



This is the button for featured blogs. To link up use the button at top of page. Thanks.




Life on Lakeshore Drive<





Be sure to join my friends Kathy and Kathe at 
their great parties this week! Just click the buttons above after you link up here.


Now before we start the party I have a few request.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post. It's a party folks! Mingle!

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature.  
*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.
*No stores or Etsy shops please.

*By linking up to the party it is understood that you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks. I always give you credit.

One more thing. Don't forget to come back tomorrow and check out Free Graphic Wednesday and pick up some free printables for all of your crafty projects.



Now...What have you been up to? We really want to see!




26 comments:

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy! I hope you don't catch the bug too!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the feature Peggy! Glad your family is on the mend. Have a great week and stay healthy!
Lisa @ {createinspire}

Call Me PMc said...

thanks for hosting, Peggy

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting, Peggy! Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Nici

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Hope you have a better week than last...those bugs can be nasty! Hugs, Penny

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy. Have a great week.
Sarah

Shanna768 said...

Thank you so much for featuring my grey desk!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Helen's Decor said...

Peggy,last week? It's sort of a blur for me..allergy and the bug! Congratulations on the new baby! So much fun awaits you!

Thanks for the party,
Helen

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for party! Have a great week...

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Peggy! I finally have something to link up!!
I love that stool. Awesome features.
Have a wonderful week. :)
Hugs
Kathy

With A Blast said...

Thanks for hosting, Peggy! Have a lovely week :-)

Unknown said...

Dear Peggy - I'm so happy that you featured my braided cuff tutorial. Be blessed this week. Patti

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy, so glad to join in. Love the features this week (love them every week actually). Hope that is the end of the flu bug at your home. Nasty and tiresome and not at all nice.
Denise

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for the email reminding us of the party. Hope your family is back to full energy level soon!

Biljana said...

Beautiful makeover Peggy, so lovely table.Thanks for featured and hosting. Have a great week, hugs Biljana

Laurie @ Laurie's Little Bits of Creativity, etc. said...

I hope everyone is feeling better. I'm sure you had a blast with your new grand-baby. Thanks for hosting.

nomzam said...

Hi Penny, how are you? Am glad to have your post this is something great I have found in 1 hour :) thanks.
antique furniture

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Thanks for the reminders and hosting this fun beautiful party

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thank you so, so much for hosting! :)

Helen's Decor said...

Hi Peggy, finally, I'm able to visit and join in. Thanks for the great parties.

Helen

Unknown said...

Love the link party! Found you on Google+ I can't wait to check out the graphics Wednesdays. I added you to my Link Party List

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

Thank you so much for hosting this so nice party Peggy !

xoxo from PARIS

Joƫlle

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...