Monday, August 12, 2013

Transformation Tuesday #48




 

Hello friends! I hope back to school has been going smoothly for everyone. 

I have been sick all last week. I think it was a combination of food poisoning and getting too hot painting furniture. I know, I know, you're thinking, "Geez, she always says she is painting furniture but never shows us anything." lol I promise I will share a couple of pieces with you this week. 

Now on to this week's Transformed Tuesday which is not really a blog party per say anymore, but a chance to have your blog promoted.

To enter you just copy your POST URL not your blog address and send it in an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com

That's it! So simple. No rules! I will pick one blog to feature each week. I will promote my pick at various blog parties and on all of my social media pages.

So who is our lucky feature this week? 

Sandra Hersey at "The Adored Home"! She shared a marvelous post on "How We Celebrate Shark Week". Sandra shares cute shark decor and fab recipes for her Shark Week Kick-off Party.


Everything was so cute and looked delicious.


To see the complete post go here.  Remember if you want to Pin please do so from the source not from here. Thanks.

Congratulations Sandra grab a brag button.

PJH Designs



Once you've checked out Sandra's post and you've sent me your post head on over and link up at my friend's great parties.




Life on Lakeshore Drive




I was just too sick to get my Free Graphic Wednesday together last week but come back by this Wednesday and I will definitely have some free images for you.





Have a wonderful week,

Hugs,

You may find this post at the following parties:


Friday

Saturday

Sunday





No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...