Monday, July 22, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #45





Well its definitely the dog days of summer around here! I've been out trying to paint in this heat, the upper 90's, and even though I've been melting I have been getting the work done. I'll have something new to share in a couple of days.

This week I shared this shabby chic, peaches and cream, end table.  


To see all the details you can go here.


Now let's get on to our featured blog.  I really had some great entries this week. There are some really talented ladies out there.  

This week's feature is......Bad Rabbit Vintage with her gorgeous refinished dresser.



Beautiful job huh?  I love how she works out what colors she wants to paint her large furniture pieces.  To read her full post go here.

Beautiful job Daena grab a brag button.

PJH Designs





Now it's your turn for a chance at being featured. Remember just send the URL to your post, not your blogs main URL, in an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com

For more great chances to be featured visit my friends great parties.



Life on Lakeshore Drive




If you love free graphics come back by Wednesday as I post some of my vintage and antique image collection for you to use in all your craft projects at Free Graphic Wednesday.



I'll be promoting this week's feature at some of the parties listed below.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Hugs,

Friday

Saturday

Sunday


Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

1 comment:

One More Time Events said...

Both pieces are just beautiful!!!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...