Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Free Graphic Wednesday #48


I'm so ready for Spring aren't you? Today I'm sharing some wonderful Easter printables along with other pretties. Enjoy!

































I just love that first picture of the lady with floral crown. So pretty. I hope you find these free printables useful. 

Also, don't forget to go to Transformed Tuesdays link party and enter your latest project or just check out all the great link-ups. 




I just want to add that I appreciate each and every one of my followers and would like to welcome all my new followers. I really enjoy visiting your blogs. Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,


Here are the rules for using these images.
  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.
  • All other images on my blog are copyrighted. You may pin them or share them on your social networks but any other use is prohibited.
Join me at the following parties:

Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday


Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday

Friday
Frugal Friday

2 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

I was too sleepy to say hi this morning until I saw your Texas blogger button. I am from Texas, but live in Florida now. ((hugs)) Love your beautiful blog

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So pretty, Peggy!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...