Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thanks Kathleen and A Reminder

I'm so honored that Kathleen @ "Melange" blog has given me the Versatile Blogger Award!



I guess I am pretty versatile as I love to do so many things besides furniture; including, scrapbooking, crafts, sewing, counted cross stitch, crochet, and knitting. By the way my daughter is expecting her third, which will be a boy, and I am busy knitting.  I will share a few of my projects with you if I can ever finish one. lol

I am so honored that Kathleen thought of me and now I have to spread the love to fifteen more bloggers. It will be hard to choose there are so many wonderful ladies out there but I will do my best.

Here are the rules for giving out this reward:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their blog.
  3. Include the award image on your post
  4. Share 7 random things about yourself
  5. Include a link to your nominees blog
  6. Contact your nominees and let them know

Here are my nominees:


Now let's see 7 things about me. Hmmm...

  1. I have grown step-children that have children, that have children.  So I'm a great-grandmother at a young age.
  2. I play the flute and have played in church and at private group meetings.
  3. I'm terrified of snakes and think the only good snake is a dead one. Sorry all you reptile lovers.
  4. One of things on my bucket list is to travel to Wales and view all their castles.
  5. I have taken oil and water color paint classes. 
  6. I love working on my family tree and have been doing so for about 8 years now.
  7. And, this is most embarrassing one, I have a door knob fetish. I can't pass up a pretty antique door knob which believe it or not are hard to find around here especially the glass ones that I like the most. :-)

Before I close out this post I want to remind you of my 1 year blog o versary giveaway.  Its a wonderful giveaway including all the items you see in the picture below.  To enter go here.



Have a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

Congratulations on your award! You a certainly versatile and deserving! ~ Maureen

Heart Vintage Design said...

Thank you very much!

kat said...

Hi Peggy, thanks so very much!

Shannon said...

Hi Peggy~
Thank you for the award. That was very sweet of you!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...