Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesday #30

Hello ladies! I hope your week has started out well. 

Here are your free graphics for this week.  Feel free to use them in any of your projects or pin them to your boards.

cherrybasket

First I have this patriotic basket of cherries.

2lilguys

How about this adorable pair?

sailboats
I love the sailboats and the frame.

lilsoldier
This little guy is at attention and ready to do your bidding!

lovelygirl

Have a great Memorial Day weekend Blogland friends.  
Be safe.Princess

signature


Here are the rules for using these images.

  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...