Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Free Graphic Wednesday #04

Hello everyone hope your Wednesday is going well.

Don’t forget to go here and enter to win the $50 Wal Mart gift card I’m giving away. The drawing will be Friday, Nov. 18, 2011. Good luck.

Here are the blah-blah-blah rules for using these images.
  • The following images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images for re-sale and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.

Lovely birds & holly Christmas card great for instant art.

chrisbirdsscene2

Without the scene so you might add a picture etc…

fallscene

Great fall scene for instant art.

winterscene

This is a French pop up note card to slide money or a note into the front.

winterscene2

Here is the scene without the popup front.

santa1

And last I thought I would share this Victorian Santa I used to make my bunting with.  I’ve had this image for several years and have used him a lot.  I think he is just gorgeous. 

Okay, go make some pretties and I would love to see what you do with the images I am sharing with you.  Email your project to me at pjhdesignsinfo@gmail.com and I may share them on my blog. 

2 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Ooh thanks so much! I am borrowing the sweet Santa, he'll be perfect on a project I'm making.

hugs
Sissie

stive martin said...

Nice Pictures. I feel glad to see this type sweet Christmas pictures.

===============
CSCS Card

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...