Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11 Never Forget





I will never forget where I was and what I was doing on 9-11-2001.
I'll never forget the horror and fear I felt when I realized that wasn't debris falling from the towers but people jumping.
I'll never forget the fear I felt when the plane hit the Pentagon on the Army side where my nephew was stationed.  That fear lasted until he was finally able to call us late that night to say he was okay.  Luckily he had been sent on an errand to the other side of the Pentagon, but he says he will never forget helping the injured and dying men and women he had worked with everyday.
We should never forget that we are not inviolable, but we should never live in fear because doing so will give the enemy the victory they hoped to achieve.
We are Americans! 
Our flag still flies and in God we still trust and this is still the land of the free and the home of the brave! They can not take that away from us!
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who lost family members or were in some way affected on that day.  
May God Bless and keep you.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...