Friday, May 20, 2016

Welcome That New Baby With Angel Wings

 Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to back and sharing with you what I've been up to.

I've been making the cutest door hangers to welcome that new baby.



I start out by making my wire form in the shape of angel wings. Then I stretch bridal lace across them and hand sew to the wire.




Next, I add my trim which could be a boa or various ribbons like the camouflage ribbon on this boy's hanger.



I then add cute little bears that hold a pacifier and ribbon with miniature baby items like pacifiers and rattles.



Last I take chipboard letters for the new baby's name, paint them to match, and attach them to the ribbon.







I hope you have enjoyed my angel wing door hangers. 

They are available to order just email me for details or go to my Etsy shop. I ship and take credit cards.


Its been so long since I posted I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment to let me know how you are doing.

Hugs,




I'm sharing with these lovely blogs:
Friday

8 comments:

LV said...

Very pretty and would make a wonderful gift. You are so talented.

Judy said...

Glad to see you back. These are so beautiful! :)

Judy said...

Glad to see you back. These are so beautiful! :)

td said...

So sweet. I've missed your posts. Glad you're back.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for stopping by and for letting me know that you came back to blogging!! I am so glad that you decided to come back! These angel wings are so sweet!! I am so glad that you stopped by!
Hugs,
Debbie

Art and Sand said...

So cute!

Thanks for sharing with SYC.

Atif Khan said...

Great post

Cabelas coupons & voucher codes

Yakshita said...

Thank you for posting such a great article! IFHRMS, IFHRMS LOGIN It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...