Hello my crafty friends. I hope your week has been going well.
I have been working on a buffet using the same green I used on the hutch I shared with you last week.
I'm using these knobs on the doors on each end.
Now I'm trying to decide which ones to use on the drawers in the center. Which one do you like?
By the way, the left one is a clear cut glass not pink.
Now on to your free graphics this week.
Wouldn't this make a great invitation, which is what I believe it started out as, or what about a birth announcement?
I hope you find these images useful as you prepare for the Holidays. Enjoy.
Here are the rules for using these images.
- The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
- You may use the images as part of a single project to sell but you may not sell the images or multiple projects using the images. In other words no mass production of items with my images.
- International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
- I do research the graphics to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.
- All other images on my blog are copyrighted. You may pin them or share them on your social networks but any other use is prohibited.All images that are not listed as "free" on this blog are copyrighted and not for public use. Copying my images without my permission is subject to suit.