Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Free Graphic Wednesday #74




Well, its a gloomy, rainy day here in east Texas. One of those days that you just want to make a latte, crawl  back in the bed, and read a good book. 

Wish I could have done that, but I've been busy, running around in the rain doing errands. No time for painting although I did share this lovely French Provincial desk/toilet table on the blog yesterday.



I painted it with chalk paint in Antoinette Pink with gold trim and you can read all the details by going here.


Now let's get right to your free images. 
















I have no idea what this says. I hope its nothing that will offend. :-)




I'm so glad you stopped by today. If you love Free Graphic Wednesdays please take a minute to share my post on your favorite social media sites.

Have a great rest of the week.

Hugs,

Here are the rules for using these images.
  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • You may use the images as part of  a single project to sell but you may not sell the images or multiple projects using the imagesIn other words no mass production of items with my images.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the graphics to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.
  • All other images on my blog are copyrighted. You may pin them or share them on your social networks but any other use is prohibited.
    All images that are not listed as "free" on this blog are copyrighted and not for public use. Copying my images without my permission is subject to suit.


    You may find this blog post at one of the following lovely parties. Come join me.

    Wednesday

 

2 comments:

td said...

I wish I were on social media as I'd gladly share any of your posts. I just love your blog and can't get over you been at it for such a short time. Lovely graphics this wee.

Patricia Cowan-Wilson said...

It says... (German) Where swallows nest, dwells happiness... Patricia Ann reikipcw@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...