Wow! I have really had a busy! I really hated that I missed Free Graphic Wednesday last week so I have a couple of extra images for you this Wednesday.
So without further ado here are your images.
I love this dress from a 1893 style magazine.
A very unusual silhouette. Don't you think?
Another image I really like this week is this gypsy wagon. It looks like she is selling baskets.
And I'm leaving you with the lovely Marie Antoinette.
I'm working on several pieces of furniture and hope you will check back with me to see what I've been up to.
And hey, send me some pictures of what you create using these images. I would love to see.
Here are the rules for using these images.
- The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
- You may use the images as part of a single project to sell but you may not sell the images or multiple projects using the images. In other words no mass production of items with my images.
- International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
- I do research the graphics to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.
- All other images on my blog are copyrighted. You may pin them or share them on your social networks but any other use is prohibited.All images that are not listed as "free" on this blog are copyrighted and not for public use. Copying my images without my permission is subject to suit.
You might find this post at the following lovely parties: