Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #42

 



Hello everyone and welcome to the new Transformed Tuesday.   As I told you last week I am changing the link party. Instead of a lot of links you submit one of your post on anything you have transformed

The only request I have is please do not submit something you have already entered at a previous party.

Send your entry to transformedtuesday@gmail.com and you could be featured next week! 

You will be featured not only on my blog but on all of my social media sites and link parties I enter.

So...I'm so excited to announce that this weeks feature is from "Artsy Vava"!

You are not going to believe what she made out of this table base...


and this suitcase...


and a piece of rope.

You got it! A new side table!


Beautiful job and the color works so well with  her chair.

To see how she achieved this transformation go here.

Please, if you are going to "Pin" her new table pin from the source. Thank you.

It was so hard to choose this week and I can't wait to see the entries for next week. 

Artsy Vava be sure and grab your button.


PJH Designs




Don't forget to visit my friends great parties this week!



Life on Lakeshore Drive





Please be sure to send your entries for next week to transformedtuesday@gmail.com

Have a wonderful 4th everyone.
Hugs,


Friday


3 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much, Peggy, for featuring my suitcase table! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Kathe said...

This is just...awesome! I love it to pieces Peggy! Have a happy 4th :-)

EnchantedBella said...

So cute. I love it.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...