Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Free Graphic Wednesday #63

 



I can't believe summer is almost over. Well at least according to the school calendar. It still around 100 degrees everyday. Sigh. 

Even in this heat work on my porch has been moving steadily forward. I'll be sharing the finished porch as soon as it is done.

Now on to your free images.  By the way, if you like Free Graphics Wednesday please share it on your social networks. I would appreciate it.  






 





I hope you can use some of these in a future project.  Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Hugs,


Here are the rules for using these images.

2 comments:

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Hi Peggy: Pinned 2 here: http://pinterest.com/limesdragonflys/graphic-digital-elements/.

Fun, Factual, Weird, and Breathtaking said...

Thanks for the leaf images. I've saved them to use for quilting.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...