Monday, April 1, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #32 & Features

+PJH Designs

 

I have been so busy this week! They called from King's Antiques to tell me my booth was getting low on furniture so I've really been working hard to get some things done.  Here's a sneak peek.





All of these pieces are about halfway finished. I'll be sharing the finished ones soon. 


Now I wanted to remind you that I have joined up with seven other Etsy shops for a great Spring Giveaway! Here are all the great items we're giving away.


 My contribution is this darling Minnie Mouse, newborn, baby hat and diaper cover I crocheted. 



If you would like to enter the contest please go here. A winner will be announced on April 10, 2013. Good luck.

Now on to our features this week. I'm so sorry if I did not get a chance to leave a comment on your post. I definitely need a clone as I just have not had enough time to do everything. Yesterday was not only Easter for us but Mr. PJH's birthday so I had a party to put together along with cooking. 

Don't worry though I will be visiting your post in the next day or two to leave a comment. I have stopped by while deciding on features but did not leave everyone a comment. Thank you so much for linking up this week.



#1 (the most clicked link) Musings....Railroad Themed Dresser


 
#2 Restoration Redoux...Turquoise Nightstands Makeover



#3 Victoria's Vintage....Vintage Bench with front drawers


#4 The Dedicated House...Coordinating Fabrics


#5 Old Things New...Lace Bottles for A French Flea



#6 J Bigg's Little Pieces...For The Love of Peeps



#7 Call "Me" Nif...The Best Bacon, Spinach, and Pesto Frittata

Those are some amazing features this week! I think y'all get better every week. Thanks so much for linking up and if you were featured feel free to grab a button below. If you want to pin one of the features be sure to click on the link and pin from the source. Thanks.




PJH Desisgns



This is the button for featured blogs. To link up use the button at top of page. Thanks.




Life on Lakeshore Drive



Be sure to join my friends Kathy and Kathe at 
their great parties this week! Just click the buttons above after you link up here.

Now before we start the party I have a few request.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post. It's a party folks! Mingle!

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature.  

*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.

*No stores or Etsy shops please.

*By linking up to the party it is understood that you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks. I always give you credit.

One more thing. Don't forget to come back tomorrow and check out Free Graphic Wednesday and pick up some free printables for all of your crafty projects.


Soooo...what have you been up to? We really want to see!


Hugs,



26 comments:

DomesticSuperhero.com said...

Thanks for hosting again, Peggy! Have a great week!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thank you for hosting. What great features, food, painting and Easter. Have a great week.
Denise

Kathe said...

Awesome features Peggy! Thanks for hosting :-)

Jeannie and Linda said...

Peggy, Hope the birthday party went well. Thanks for hosting another fun party!

Peace,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

JP said...

Yeah...I made it to your party! 2 weeks 'til moving day and lots more packing to finish. Thanks for hosting, Peggy!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your booth being low!! I know it's a lot of work to fill it up again, but that's awesome! :)

I love all of the amazing features. Thank you for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week.

XOXO
Kathy

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Great party...thanks for hosting! I can't wait to see that first piece finished..I thought it was a desk until I noticed the gorgeous painting on the left side! Hugs, Penny

Maureen Wyatt said...

Now that the party is up and running, get those pieces done so we can see them!

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature Peggy, and another great party. Have a blessed week, Patti

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting!

With A Blast said...

Thanks for hosting, Peggy!

Call Me PMc said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy, have a great day~!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Peggy thanks for hosting, I am going to mix and mingle now!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Peggy thanks for hosting, I am going to mix and mingle now!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Peggy thanks for hosting, I am going to mix and mingle now!
Sandra

Vintage Resurrections said...

"Musings" Railroad Themed Dresser was out of this world! I love her piece and loved her originality too!

The Busy Bee's said...

Thank you for hosting another great party! We would like to invite you to our party. It will go live Wed. night at 8:00 M.S.T. Hope to see you there!
Joye & Myrna (The Busy Bee's)
thebusybhive.blogspot.com

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Peggy, thank you for the feature! And, thank you for hosting. Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn@TheDedicatedHouse

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

New follower and fan :) Thanks for inviting me over to share my Barrister Bookcase makeover.
I hope you are having a great week!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to your blog, I will be back for future visits

Janice

Sayuri said...

Peggy,thank you for the invite!
I'm so happy to join your party, also I love your blog and am following you:)

Have a great week!!!

Hugsxx

Donna Wilkes said...

Came over from the comment you left on my bird tags. I love the features and see many links to visit. I promise to be on time next week! Thanks for the invitation.

Mandy @HKCHIC said...

Hi Peggy! Thank you for inviting me over here!

And thank you for stopping by my renovation blog and commenting!

Have a great Week, hope ur readers like my storage bench :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...