Monday, February 4, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #24 & Features

+PJH Designs

 




Wow! This week has just flown by! I hope it was a wonderful week for y'all. How about that Super Bowl? I watched the commercials. lol My favorite was the Bud commercial with the Clydesdale horse.  It brought a tear to my eye. Did you have a favorite?

I can't wait to see what you created this week! I am always impressed with everyone's creativeness! People you are seriously talented! I only had one post this week telling you how the working end of my kitchen remodel is holding up and I gave an honest review of all of the finishes I chose.



You can read all about it here.
We had the BEST party ever last week with 69 link ups.  Thank you so much for linking up with me. I appreciate and enjoy sharing with each and every one of you. 

Now on to our features for this week.




The post with the most clicks this week was Stephanie at New Again.  She shared her gorgeous china Cabinet makeover. Beautiful work Stephanie.



Laurie, at Heaven's Walk, shared her beautiful millinery veil made by Rachel at Shabby French for Me. Handmade flowers! Gorgeous!



JP at Sweet Inspirations shared her lovely Valentine's Mantel. So pretty JP.



Lulu at Lulu's Musings shared her daughter's lovely new home and her decidedly French Country look. Love it Lulu.




Bluebell Woods shared her grandson, Tristen, making cupcakes. It was so much fun viewing such a cute boy helping out in the kitchen.


If you were featured this week feel free to grab the featured button below! If you want to pin one of the features be sure to click on the link and pin from the source. Thanks.


PJH Desisgns




Be sure to check out my friend's great weekly parties!

Life on Lakeshore Drive










Now on to the party! First a few request.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post. It's a party folks! Mingle!

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. 


*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.


*By linking up to the party you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks if you are featured.

So, what have you been up to? We really want to see! 





20 comments:

Audrey said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy! I have to admit, I teared up during the Budweiser commercial...that was my fave. Have a wonderful evening.
Audrey

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful party this week, glad to be here. Happy Monday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Glad to join the party this week...thanks for hosting!
Hugs, Penny

Heaven's Walk said...

Hi Peggy! Thank you so much for featuring my new millinery veil from Rachel! That was so sweet of you! :) Thanks for hosting another great party, too, girlie!

xoox laurie

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Once again, I got my post up just in time for the party!! LOL Congrats on all of your link ups last week, too! The features are awesome.

That was my favorite commercial, too! It was awesome.

Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs
Kathy

ohiofarmgirl said...

Thank you for your wonderful commets and I did join in and it looks like a lot of fun. Dianntha

Kathe said...

I got verklempht over the Dodge Ram Farmer commercial Peggy. Thanks for hosting :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting Peggy - have a great week
Hugs,
Suzan

Maureen Wyatt said...

Always love joining your party! Thanks for hosting.

Biljana said...

Beautiful inspirations, thanks for hosting Peggy:-) Hugs, Biljana

With A Blast said...

Love the features today, Peggy! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week :-)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,

Thanks so much for hosting!!
I linked up my V Day trees and a Wreath Re- Do!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Peggy, Thanks for hosting another great party!
Have a beautiful, blessed day!

Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Anonymous said...

Peggy, Thanks for hosting another great party!
Have a beautiful, blessed day!

Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a pretty week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I am your new follower. Your kitchen is gorgeous.

JP said...

Hi Peggy...I see that my comment that I thought posted, before, didn't :(
Anyway, I was so excited and honored that I added your button to my new "Where I Have Been featured Page" on my blog already! It really is so nice that you chose my mantel to be highlighted with the other great ones that you chose and I thank you very much. I linked up #2 my Fireside Tablescape this week.
Thank you so much for hosting!
JP

Shabby Marilyn said...

Thanks for hosting, great features and thanks for email party reminder.

Stephanie@New Again said...

Hi Peggy, Thanks for the comment and the feature on my china cabinet! Sorry so late in commenting, it seems my comments aren't coming up in my email anymore - I didn't know I had any!
Stephanie :)

Kassandra said...

Hi Peggy, I´d like to thank you for the sweet and kind comments you wrote on my blog, and for hosting such an inspiring party where we can always find beautiful ideas and meet many creative ladies around the world... It´s an amazing experience!
Hugs,
K.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...