Monday, January 28, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #23 & Features!

PJH Designs

 




Hello everyone I hope you had a wonderful week! I so enjoyed visiting all the link-ups last week.  Great post y'all! You'll notice some changes this week as I am joining forces with a couple of my friend's blogs to help you and me get more traffic and to make linking up easier.

Here's what I shared last week.




I gave you a peek at the eat-in area of my remodeled kitchen. I have been searching for special items to decorate with and wanedt to share. If you remember I painted the bead-board in Paris Gray chalk paint. Well, all the furniture but two pieces is painted with chalk paint. lol You may see the post here.

I'll be sharing how the working end of my kitchen holds up with you soon. Telling you all the pros and cons of my finish choices. So check back with me in a day or two.

Here are the favorites from last week!



Kassandra had the most clicked link this week sharing her beautiful fabric, book covers at Kassandra Shabby.




Kathy at Life On Lakeshore Drive made  wonderful topiaries out of wiffle balls. Can you believe it?! So pretty. 


The Velvet Glove shared this gorgeous beachy table. Love the color.


Paula, at Call Me PMC shared this great recipe for Bacon & Pear Stuffed Pork Loin, and hey even though I hate to cook I may just try this one. :-)


LInda, at With A Blast, shared this great Valentine Smash Cake. Looks yummy!


If you were featured this week feel free to grab the featured button below! If you want to pin one of the features be sure to click on the link and pin from the source. Thanks.


PJH Desisgns




Be sure to check out my friend's great weekly parties!

Life on Lakeshore Drive






Now on to the party! First a few request.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post. It's a party folks! Mingle!

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. 


*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.


*By linking up to the party you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks if you are featured.

So, what have you been up to? We really want to see!

 





16 comments:

Call Me PMc said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Stuffed Pork Loin and thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Great features Peggy ( as always )
Thanks SO much for hosting another great party!
Big hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Hi, Peggy! Thank you so much for featuring my topiaries! I love all of the amazing features. Thanks for hosting and adding my button, too! Have a wonderful week!!!

Hugs
Kathy

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

I'm all linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

Marti
http://sew-licious.blogspot.com

Kassandra said...

Hi Peggy, I´m deeply thankful with you for featuring my fabric book covers!!! You host a lovely party, and I feel honored being part of it... thanks again, and a great hug.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you for hosting Peggy! Have a great week....hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my table, Peggy!! & Thank You for hosting :)

With A Blast said...

Thank you so much for the feature and the party ! Have a lovely week, Peggy :-)

Vintage Street Designs said...

Great party!!! Thanks so much for hosting! :)

One More Time Events said...

Thank you for hosting! Great features.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Great features and I just love your Kitchen...

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Tuesday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Laurie @ Laurie's Little Bits of Creativity, etc. said...

Thank you for hosting another great party Peggy. Have a wonderful day!

Artsy Chicks Rule said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Nancy

JP said...

Thanks for hosting, Penny!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting FiveoriteThings and inviting us to link up! Am now following you and look forward to coming back again.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...