Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #20 And Features!

PJH Designs



 



Hello everyone! I hope the first week of the New Year has gone well for you. 

Let's get right to business and check out the features from last week.



Kathy from Life on Lakeshore Drive shared her top ten post of 2012. I loved all of them Kathy.




Kathryn at The Dedicated House transformed a few Goodwill finds into a lovely vignette. So pretty Kathryn.



If you want to Pin any of these features please go to the original post to Pin. Thanks.

If you were featured this week feel free to grab a brag button.


PJH Desisgns



Okay, let's get this party started! I only have a couple of request.


*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post.

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. 


*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.

*By linking up to the party you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks if you are featured.

What have you been up to?  We really want to see!



I'm joining the following parties:
Monday
Masterpiece Monday

6 comments:

Audrey said...

New follower and blogger here. Thanks for hosting. Looking forward to reading more. Have a great day!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

thanks so much for hosting Peggy - have a wonderful week!
hugs,
Suzan

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you for hosting this party,Peggy Have a great week.....

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Peggy! Thank you so much for the feature! Made me so happy! Thank you for hosting. Wishing you a beautiful and productive year!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Anonymous said...

Peggy...thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment re: my New Year's Mantel and my glamorous mother-in=law!
I will be following you here and on FB to keep in touch...hope you will follow me, too!
Thank you for hosting...I appreciate the hard work that goes into creating parties!
I linked up my Winter Mantel...you should love that one, too!
Warm Regards,
JP

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...