Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Free Graphic Wednesday #41



Welcome back! I hope you are having a wonderful week.

It is very cold with rain and sleet and icy conditions here in east Texas. So I'm staying in out of the weather and when I can working on my furniture. I have a couple of pieces almost finished and will share soon.


Now on to the free graphics for this week. Enjoy.













Enjoy! :-)


Here are the rules for using these images.

  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.


1 comment:

Mary said...

Thank you for the free graphic! My niece is a horse lover and I'm sending it to her. I can't thank you enough.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...