Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Free Graphic Wednesday #40



 

Hello! How the heck are you? I hope you are recovered from the bustle of the Holidays and back into your normal groove!

I'm running late on the free graphics this week but better late than never. :-)

Can you believe this is my 40th Free Graphics Wednesday? I feel like I should celebrate or something. LOL

This week and next week we'll be focusing on Valentines.




First is this gorgeous angel and lace Valentine.




Here is just the angel.





Love this cute, sexy, butterfly Valentine.




Isn't this one with the lace, birds, and cherubs just gorgeous.









And last we have this cute little girl swinging and waiting for her Valentine. Have you found your Valentine yet?

Take care.

Hugs,



I'm joining the following parties! Won't you join me?

Monday
Make the Scene Monday

Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday

Thursday
Live Laugh Linky Thursday
The Wildly Original Party @ I Gotta Create

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks so much for sharing your
graphics.. I know I'll be using
a few..
Thanks again
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Love these!!! Thank you. Especially the butterfly!

Call Me PMc said...

I'm so sorry, the link back was on my Blogging page, but not the actual link that was posted on that Tenderloin recipe. I'm so sorry, it was a complete oversight. I have added it to the link. I totally understand. Sorry, it was not intentional ~ Paula

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...