Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Free Graphics Wednesday #39



   

Wow! Are you recovered yet? I've been taking it pretty easy all day. Although I did get out and slap some paint on a chifferobe I'm working on. :-)  I'll be sharing soon.

I know we are all tired so I'll get right to business. Here are your free images.

I'm sharing graphics for you to use in your Valentine's projects today.




First up we have a Dicken's style card. This little fellow has a prop on the back so you can stand him up.




Love the beautiful handwriting of this vintage French post card.



One of my favorite cards this one has such a devoted vintage couple. He looks like he just adores her.




Two lovely cherubs.


Without cherubs.


Cherubs only. :-)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...