Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesday #38



 

Hello my friends, and welcome to Free Graphics Wednesday.

I hope all your Christmas plans are going smoothly and you are able to be with your loved ones for the holidays.

Now without further ado here are your graphics for this week.

Lovely lady with feather hat


New Year's greeting










Birds & Dogwood note card




Victorian floral scrap








I'm so glad you stopped by and if you don't get back by before the Holiday have a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs,


Join me at the following parties!
Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Its A Party @ A Creative Princess
Wildly Original Party @ I Gotta Create

1 comment:

Donna Wilkes said...

Beautiful images. I may have to save these for next year's cards. Thank you for sharing.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...