I'm so honored that Kathleen @ "Melange" blog has given me the Versatile Blogger Award!
I guess I am pretty versatile as I love to do so many things besides furniture; including, scrapbooking, crafts, sewing, counted cross stitch, crochet, and knitting. By the way my daughter is expecting her third, which will be a boy, and I am busy knitting. I will share a few of my projects with you if I can ever finish one. lol
I am so honored that Kathleen thought of me and now I have to spread the love to fifteen more bloggers. It will be hard to choose there are so many wonderful ladies out there but I will do my best.
Here are the rules for giving out this reward:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Include the award image on your post
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Include a link to your nominees blog
- Contact your nominees and let them know
Here are my nominees:
Now let's see 7 things about me. Hmmm...
- I have grown step-children that have children, that have children. So I'm a great-grandmother at a young age.
- I play the flute and have played in church and at private group meetings.
- I'm terrified of snakes and think the only good snake is a dead one. Sorry all you reptile lovers.
- One of things on my bucket list is to travel to Wales and view all their castles.
- I have taken oil and water color paint classes.
- I love working on my family tree and have been doing so for about 8 years now.
- And, this is most embarrassing one, I have a door knob fetish. I can't pass up a pretty antique door knob which believe it or not are hard to find around here especially the glass ones that I like the most. :-)
Before I close out this post I want to remind you of my 1 year blog o versary giveaway. Its a wonderful giveaway including all the items you see in the picture below. To enter go here.
Have a wonderful weekend.