Thursday, May 10, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesdays #29

Wow! I’ve been so busy I forgot it was Wednesday but don’t worry I still have a couple hours left in the day.  Plenty of time to share my free graphics with you.

Here we go! For Mother’s Day crafts we have a young mother and baby.

youngmother1



policebaby
I love this police baby. Adorable.

twoladies

Two lovely ladies.

twoladies2

twoladiesframe

And finally a French postcard.

frenchpostcard

frenchpostcardback

Have a great rest of the week. Princess

signature


Here are the rules for using these images.

  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.

2 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

This is so sweet! I will be so happy if you want to follow each other! What do u say? Kisses

FashionSpot.ro

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hello Iona-Carmen, I'm already a follower of your wonderful blog and would be glad to have you follow me.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...