Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesday #27

Hello friends.  I hope your week has been great so far. It has been beautiful here in East Texas and I’ve been staying outside in the lovely weather as much as possible.

Here are your free graphics for this week. Enjoy.

motherchild

Here’s a beautiful picture for your Mother’s Day crafts. I just love this one.

flowers

lobster

Everyone should have a lobster pic. In love



swanrose



girlflowers

Love this little curly headed blonde.



girlflowers2

I know you are going to make gorgeous things and I would love to see them. Send me a picture @ pjhdesignsinfo@gmail.com and I could feature your project next week.

signature


Here are the rules for using these images.

  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...