Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesday #26

I really am tired as I've had a busy day but I wanted to share my free graphics with you before I called it a night.  Enjoy

mother


I’ve been saving this one for our Mother’s Day crafts. So pretty.

mother1

yellowbird

Canary & rose

reddress

Isn’t she adorable?

flowercar
Gorgeous blue flowered car.  


Enjoy the rest of your week.

signature


Here are the rules for using these images.

  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.

Sharing with the following parties:

Thursday
Thrifty Thursday  36th Avenue Party Time

3 comments:

Melissa said...

These are all gorgeous! Perfect for Mother's day and spring projects. Thank you!

Maureen Hayes said...

Really pretty, thanks for sharing them. I am thinking of making a car from one of them!

Anonymous said...

I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to thank you for these pleasant secrets you are showing at this website. My time-consuming internet lookup has at the end been rewarded with really good know-how to go over with my contacts. I ‘d express that we readers actually are undoubtedly blessed to dwell in a fantastic community with many outstanding individuals with insightful concepts. I feel rather grateful to have used the web site and look forward to tons of more cool times reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...