Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesday #25

These images are free for you to use as you choose.  

pinkrosegirl

pinkrosegirl2

I think she is just adorable.

ribbonheart

ribbonheart2

whiteroses

horshoeflowers
horshoeflowers2
airplane

frenchcard

Have a great week end.

signature

Here are the rules for using these images.

  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.



Sharing with these lovely parties:




Thursday

1 comment:

Maureen Wyatt said...

Thanks for the great images. My favourite is the plane! ~ Maureen

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...