Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesday #23


Hello friends I’m almost overwhelmed these days as I have so many things going on right now.  My kitchen renovation is moving along but I’m at that point when all the little things need to be done to bring it all together.

I’m so behind on my furniture restoring and looking at that stack of furniture on my carport is driving me nuts! Oh well, one thing at a time.
I have some lovely graphics to share with you this week. Enjoy and please read the Disclosure Page.

floralshoe

I just love this shoe full of flowers don’t you?

frenchpostcard

A French postcard

girlpeony

A lovely girl with a peony

chickenchicks

A mother hen with her chicks

sassygirl

I just love this sassy little flower girl! Look out world here she comes!

easterchicks

Finally a pair of chicks in an egg basket.

Now my dear friends take this pictures and go forth—make pretties.  I hope you’ll share your creations with me.

Sharing with the following lovely ladies parties:

3 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

Thanks for sharing these. I've been looking for a hen with chicks! ~ Maureen

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love graphics!! Thank you! I wish we all had penmanship as gorgeous as the postcard, Somewhere that was dropped from our schools, it is so telling of the era the cards were written. Oh, you asked where I got the pretty paper napkin for the Easter eggs, actually they were a gift, so no one is wiping their mouths on them LOL, I am saving them for special projects!

Carol

Lori said...

Thanks for your note on my blog! You were my first official visitor. Thanks for your kindness and I am following you now. (I had to sign up for Linky - I am new and don't know anything!) Thanks - Lori (foxdowney5.blogspot.com)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...