Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's A Linky Follower Blog Hop!!

Many of you have probably already heard that

GOOGLE Friend Connect will go away

on Feb 29 for any one that is not with blogspot
but rumor has it that it is being completely phased out for everyone soon

 BUT

there is good news
There is a NEW awesome tool–Linky Followers
It has so many amazing features (that GFC never had). If you have not signed up you should. (yes you can have both.)  I love the new tool so much and want everyone to enjoy all the new features.
…and did I tell you its super easy and FREE!

So I am joining Cheri at "It's so Very Cheri" for her blog hop and you can too.  Just follow the rules below.

RULES:

1. you MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate.

2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.

3.Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below

4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code

You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER
just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE 
Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site.
You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.

5. Then you follow other bloggers–(as many as you want)
–leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you are following them and ask them to follow you back.

If you want to add the BLOG HOP to your own site you will get lots of new followers(see rule #2)

…So do ya want to go Cruisin’?

I plan on HOPPING from BLOG to BLOG to follow everyone who follows me.


This is a Blog Hop!

8 comments:

debbie refresh restyle said...

Hi Peggy, visiting from the Blog Hop! Following you, hope you have a great day!
Debbie

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Hi, I'm following you back (from the blog hop).

Have a great day!
Shasta

Erika @ One Recipe at a Time said...

I am a new follower via LF. I hope you can stop by My Road to Savings!

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Found you through the Linky Follower blog hop... I'm your newest follower. Come on by for a visit...

Michelle said...

I am now following you on Linky.I would love it if you followed me back. I really enjoy meeting new Bloggers.

Justine said...

Stopping by from the Linky Follower Party Hop!

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild said...

I actually came to your site from the FOLLOWERS LINKY blog hop, and ** I am following you. ** Will you follow me back? Thank you so much when you do.

There is also a party on our blog today, where you can feature 'your best creative work'.

Use this link to do both: http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/
Have a happy day! Hope to seeing you around!

Anonymous said...

Hi,I am coming to you from the linky followers blog hop and I am happy to be your newest lf follower. If you would like to follow me back, I can be found at http://www.measuredbytheheart.com
Thanks!!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...