Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Free Graphics Wednesday #18

Gosh, today was a busy day as we started on my kitchen renovation.  I’ll be sharing before pictures maybe Thursday and as we are doing the different projects I’ll be sharing how we did it.  So here are the graphics for this week and if you're new check out the Disclosure Page.

boygirl

Aren't they a cute couple headed maybe to Grandma’s with flowers.

jockeyhorseshoe

How about a jockey with his dog and a horse shoe?



butterflyorange


butterflypink


butterflygreen
Butterflies

girlwithflowers
An adorable French girl



wisteriabirds
Wisteria and bluebirds



birdbirthdaycard

birdbirthdaycard1

Flying bluebirds birthday card


Enjoy and have a great week.


I'm sharing at these great parties:




Tuesday
One Project at A Time




Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
The Stuff of Success
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Peggy. You have such a pretty blog. I love vintage emphemera too. It's so nice of you to share the images.

Thanks for coming over to my blog and leaving such a nice comment about my sign. I'm so glad to have you as a new follower and I'm following you on LF too.

Have a great week...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

Andrea said...

I wanted to drop by and say THANK YOU for the sweet little note you left me about my daughters vintage kitchen makeover. That was very kind of you.
I LOVE the kitchen inspiration pictures that you posted on your blog... that is the next step in my home remodel and I am having a hard time finding what I want for the price I want HA!

Good luck to you!!
Andrea

Mari said...

Hi Dear Peggy~
Oh my these are all pretty, but if I had to pick a fav, it would be the beautiful butterflies, the colors are just soooo beautiful, thanks for sharing :)

Smiles~
Mari

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Sweet images!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...