Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Graphics Wednesday #16

Hey everyone Google Friend Connect will be going away soon please follow me on Networked Blogs or Linky Followers as I don't want to loose any the best followers ever!! Peggy


Well its that time again and I had so much fun picking out the images this week.  If you are new please read Disclosure page.  Enjoy.

girlwithflowers

Girl holding flowers.



rosevicscrap
Victorian rose scrap


 

frenchpage

Page from French book


sunkvalentine
Adorable vintage Valentine






sunkvalentine2




circlewoman


Lovely Victorian invitation






circlewoman1



vicfloralscrap
Victorian dove & floral scrap






vicfloralscrap1

Have fun creating something pretty! Til’ next time. Princess


I'm joining the following parties:



mop it up mondays




2 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Peggy,
These images are beautiful and I've copied them to my file. Thank you so much.

hugs
Sissie

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I especially love vintage Valentines!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...