Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Free Graphic Wednesday #10

Hello my friends in blogger land.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year will be the best ever.


Before we get to the free graphics I wanted to get my followers opinion of my new look.  What do you think do you like this more sophisticated stream lined look or the old more vintage pink look? Can't wait to hear from you.

Now its time again for free graphics please read the Disclosure Page before copying my images.

First I have this lacey New Year’s greeting.

newyeatrslace

I think there is a lot of potential in this piece. It could be broken down and used in so many different ways.

newyeatrslace2

And here is just the lace border.

newyeatrslace3

Next is a lovely little German girl wishing you a Happy New Year. The colors in this card are just beautiful and so rich.

newyeargirl

Next is this lovely lady in a Grecian style flowing gown, just beautiful.
Any of my sweet followers knowledgeable in antique fashions? I'm curious as to the time period of this photo.

flowingwoman1

Here she is without background and frame.

flowingwoman3


Finally just the frame.

flowingwoman2

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting. Winking smile


Sharing with the following lovely parties.





shabby creek cottage

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...