Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Free Graphic Wednesday #08

Here are this weeks free graphics. Please read Disclosure page  before using these images.



angelflourish

First we have this lovely angel graphic flourish. 

modiste1

Next we have a French modiste print of 1829 fashions in women’s hats.

modiste2

And in black and white.



wintergirl

And last we have this lovely German girl ready to go to all those Christmas parties in her lovely winter pelisse.



Hope you enjoy this weeks images until next week happy crafting.


I'm sharing with these lovely ladies parties.



8 comments:

Room Designer said...

Retro design & fashion, love it.

Kathleen said...

Peggy,
Thank you once again for the lovely images! I adore the lady with the beautiful ermine muff!
Kathleen

Melodee said...

so pretty! love the angel!!

Sherry said...

They're all nice, but I think my favorite is the angel! Thanks for sharing.

Sherry said...

Oops, forgot to mention I'm your new follower & thanks so much for visiting my blog.

No name said...

These are amazing graphics! I'm following you now also. Thank you for coming by and checking out my little paper tree. I was thinking I should start a blogroll on my page that highlights the ladies that offer graphics. I save pretties but then I forget where they came from when I do a project and that doesn't seem to fair to the ladies supplying them. Yup, I'm going to start a new blog roll for sure!! Thank you again!

Merry Christmas,
Shanna
www.revampedfrenchmaison.com

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hello Peggy! I have just had a lovely time perusing many of your posts! So kind of you to share these pretty graphics! You have a sweet blog here and I have enjoyed visiting with you!

Kindly, Lorraine

Debbiedoos said...

These are just darling. Thanks so much for sharing them with my newbie party.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...