Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #51





Hello! How are you? Good I hope. Do you have a little breathing room with the children in school? Getting things done?

I hope so because I'm anxious to see all your wonderful projects. 

I've been busy myself and have finished some fun pieces of furniture. A Victorian chifferobe redo you can see here.



Next I shared a redo of an early 20th Century cedar armoire and you can see that post here.




I hope you like what I've done with these pieces. Now on to Transformed Tuesday and our feature blog this week.

 Transformed Tuesday is not really a blog party per say anymore, but a chance to have your blog promoted.

To enter you just copy your POST URL not your blog address and send it in an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com

That's it! So simple. No rules! I will pick one blog to feature each week. I will promote my pick at various blog parties and on all of my social media pages.


Please share Transformed Tuesday with all your friends and followers. I would greatly appreciate it.

I love my feature this week! Check it out.




Kelsey at White Cottage Boutique share her gorgeous Linen and Cane Chair Restoration. You should see the before. Now it is a classic beauty and all for just $60! I love the fabric and that she painted it white and she shares a great tip for adding the buttons.



Beautiful job Kelsey grab a brag button.


PJH Designs




Once you've checked out Kelsey's post and you've sent me your post head on over and link up at my friend's great parties.




Life on Lakeshore Drive



That's it for this Tuesday. I hope you liked the feature this week.  Please don't forget to stop by tomorrow for Free Graphic Wednesday.



Have a great rest of the week.

Hugs,




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my chair Peggy! Love the your blog!

Kelsey @ White Cottage Boutique

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Fabulous features, Peggy, and I especially love the chair. The other day there were two chairs on the sidewalk similar to this one and I was sooooo tempted (but I wouldn't have been able to fit them in the car). I hope someone picked them up and gave them a good home.

I'm off to check out what she has to say about the buttons!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...