Thursday, September 19, 2013

My New Pfister Faucet

 Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful day. 

I want to take a minute to share with you my good fortune. If you have been following me for awhile you know a few months ago I became a friend of Pfister. You can click on the button below to go to their web site.



After I joined I entered a contest and won a fabulous faucet! I say fabulous because Pfister only makes top of the line faucets.  Here is the one I chose. Yes, I got to choose any faucet I wanted!



I chose a kitchen faucet. As you know I completely refinished my kitchen last summer in a shabby chic, vintage style. (You may see the finished kitchen here.) So when I saw their Ashfield Collection in the brushed nickel it was love at first sight.



I love the handles that look like little, old fashioned water pumps, but just turn left to right like normal handles. My grand-children tried their best to pump them up and down. lol




It also has the pull out sprayer that has adjustable flow and switches from full flow to a rain flow.

My husband installed it and said it was very easy to install and since he is very handy around the house he didn't even need the instructions.  He also said that he was impressed with the quality of all the parts most of them being metal not plastic.

Pfister gives you a lifetime limited warranty on mechanical and pfinish as long as you own your home.  

Now to pfinish up (yes I went there) I'd like to say that yes, I won the faucet, but I was not required to post a wonderful review about Pfister and their products. This is an honest opinion and I would be glad to purchase any of their products in the future.



I hope you like my new addition to my shabby chic kitchen. Thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs,



You might see this post at the following parties:

Friday

Wednesday


11 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Oh nice. I love it. I have one similar but I like yours better. :) Congratulations.

Katherines Corner said...

the perfect touch! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

Katherines Corner said...

oops forgot to say congrats on your win!

td said...

I'm glad I got this email again. it's been months since I received anything from you. I don't know why, but I've missed your posts.

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'm kitchen faucet shopping this weekend and completely in love with the one you chose! Pinning and on the hunt for it.

The Boho Abode said...

Such a beautiful faucet! Absolutely love the handles. Great choice!

Kathe said...

Nice win friend! Love the style you chose. Perfect for your kitchen! And nice to hear that it was easy to install too :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, the faucet looks fantastic with your stained glass window. Thanks for sharing your kitchen with us!

Unknown said...

I love those handles too! They're so fashionable and perfect for your sink! You've done a great job on your kitchen renovation, and this is the perfect faucet for the theme. I wish you won't have any problems with this faucet, as well as the pipes and fittings in your kitchen. Thanks for the share! :)

Gayle Manning @ Gruner Brass

Unknown said...

Your new faucet is awesome! Though I like the old one too. Hehe! Kidding aside, it's nice to know you're satisfied with the price you've earned. Good thing you also got a lifetime warranty for this faucet. At least you'll know who to call should this one suddenly malfunctions. :)

Monica Ryan @ VillagePlumbing

Amycarry said...

There are so many annoying things in the http://www.faucetsmarket.com/shower-faucets-c-30.html , do not let the Pull down kitchen faucet to chaos! Smoothly with the leader, often people do not feel it's there, but mainly with its spool, Bathroom accessories, switch the way.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...