Monday, August 19, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #49





Hello, I'm so glad you stopped by! I have been really busy this week. Let me show you what I've been doing.




I shared some great images on Free Graphic Wednesday. You can find them here.





I also shared a buffet makeover. I loved the walnut veneer that was hiding under all that black stain and dirt. To see how I achieved the transformation go here.

Now on to this week's Transformed Tuesday which is not really a blog party per say anymore, but a chance to have your blog promoted.

To enter you just copy your POST URL not your blog address and send it in an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com

That's it! So simple. No rules! I will pick one blog to feature each week. I will promote my pick at various blog parties and on all of my social media pages.


Now on to our featured post for this week.




I just love this empire style dresser makeover from Beth at Make Me Pretty Again.  She used two shades of milk paint to achieve this wonderful color. You can get all the details on how she did it here. If you would like to Pin this please do so on her blog. Pin from the source.

Beautiful job Beth grab your brag button.


PJH Designs




Once you've checked out Sandra's post and you've sent me your post head on over and link up at my friend's great parties.


Life on Lakeshore Drive


That's it for this week friends. Don't forget to come back Wednesday for your free graphics.


So glad you stopped by.

Hugs,



You may find this post at the following parties:


Friday

Saturday

Sunday






1 comment:

Beth@Makemeprettyagain.com said...

Thank you for the spotlight Peggy!!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...