Monday, August 5, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #47




 
Well, I know some of you already have your children back in school. This summer has just flown by for me and I know it has for the children on summer break.  My grandchildren are not ready to go back to school. lol They have been having too much fun.

Well, anyway its time again for Transformed Tuesday.  Which is not really a blog party per say but a chance to have your blog promoted.


To enter you just copy your POST URL not your blog address and send it in an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com.

If you like Transformed Tuesday all I ask is that you spread the word so that your friends have a chance to enter.

Now on to this week feature.




Brenda and Unique Junktique transformed this little table making all the features pop, and I love the gold on the top. Notice the shoe shine box on top? She painted that also.



Look at those legs! I'm definitely a leg girl...on furniture that is. If you would like to see the full post on how she transformed this piece go here.


Wonderful job Brenda grab a brag button.


PJH Designs





Once you've checked out Brenda's post and you've sent me your post head on over and link up at my friend's great parties.




Life on Lakeshore Drive




One last thing, come back by Wednesday and check out the free images at "Free Graphic Wednesday."




I'll be promoting this week's feature at some of the parties listed below.


Good luck getting everyone back in school and settled in.

2 comments:

A Happy Havanese said...

Peggy,
I love that table transformation too! I have a coffee table I am trying to get brave enough to redo. I keep telling myself it's only paint right?
Have a great week
Sandra
The Adored Home

Jamie Koenig said...

Love the transformation. I would love if you would link this up on our blog @ http://thekoenigscreate.blogspot.com/2013/08/mid-week-link-up.html We have a link party going on now till Friday.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...