Monday, July 29, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #46





Hello friends.  I hope you are having a wonderful summer.  

Its time again for Transformed Tuesday.  A blog party that's a little different.  To enter you just copy your POST URL not your blog address and send it in an email to transformedtuesday@gmail.com.

Its that simple.  I will then pick one blog post to feature next week on Transformed Tuesday.  If you are picked I will feature you on all my social networks and promote the feature at different link parties.

So without further ado here is our feature this week.


I just had to feature Laurie at Heaven's Walk and her gorgeous dream catchers.  This is a new one called "Prairie Rose". To see more of her gorgeous dream catchers go here.



Beautiful job Laurie grab a brag button.

PJH Designs



Once you've checked out Laurie's post head and you've sent me your post head on over and link up at my friend's great parties.




Life on Lakeshore Drive


One last thing, come back by Wednesday and check out the free images at "Free Graphic Wednesday."


 
I'll be promoting this week's feature at some of the parties listed below.


Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Hugs,


Friday

Saturday

Sunday


Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

3 comments:

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh Peggy! You're such a doll! Thank you so much for featuring Heaven's Walk and my dream catchers this week! I am very flattered and feel so honored! Hugs!

xoxo laurie

A Happy Havanese said...

I love the feature, very pretty dream catcher!
Have a wonderful week!
Sandra
The Adored Home

SewSweetVIntage said...

Beautiful!!!!! Pinning:)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...