Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #22 & Features

PJH Designs

 



Hello everyone. I am very sad this week as we lost my step-daughter, Regina on January 15.  

Regina was mentally and physically handicapped as a result of an illness when she was an infant, and because of extensive health problems that could not be handled at home was put into a state school at the age of three.  They never expected her to live past the age of eleven, but she was a lot tougher than they thought and we were able to enjoy her sweet spirit for forty-seven years.

She could not talk but you could tell she recognized you when you went to visit. She loved the sound of water in a fountain, listening to music, and watching her television.

Truly one of God's angels here on earth she is free of the mind and body that had her bound and is now whole. Her mother passed away a couple of years ago and I know Regina is now with her in heaven.

I'd like to thank all of you who have already conveyed your condolences on Facebook and Google+.  We really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. 

Now, let's not be sad and move on to our features for this week. I'd like to welcome all of our new bloggers this week! So glad you joined us! We loved checking out what you've been up to. :-)



Laurie at Heaven's Walk shared her pretty prairie style table that she and her husband put together from a kit! I love it Laurie. 



Tammy at Homespun Happenings shared her kitchen update and how she painted and antiqued her built in cabinets. I just adore her kitchen it has so much character.
 





Painted Style shared her upgraded crates. Love that Betty's logo!




Linda at With A Blast shared this yummy looking dessert from South Africa called Malva Pudding. 


If you were featured this week feel free to grab the featured button below!


PJH Desisgns





Now on to the party! First a few request.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post.

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. 


*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.


*By linking up to the party you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks if you are featured.

So, what have you been up to? We really want to see!





14 comments:

Emma Kate at Paint and Style said...

Hi Peggy, I'm so sorry to hear about Regina, you are in my thoughts and prayers. x

With A Blast said...

I am so sorry to hear about Regina, Peggy - you will be in my thoughts. Thank your for the feature and the party today :-)

Unknown said...

Hi, Peggy! Praying for you and your family during this difficult time. I'm so sorry for your precious loss. We've been so heartbroken this weekend over the passing of the 20 year old from Elysian Fields. I had the privilege of teaching him, and he was friends with both my children.

Thank you so much for hosting! Huge hugs coming your way!!!
Kathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
I am so sorry to hear of Regina's passing..... Your family though was blessed by the life of this dear soul, I am sure.
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Kassandra said...

I pray for you and your family, it´s difficult and painful to loose someone you love but it´s also comforting to have been blessed with her sweetness for so many years... Thanks for hosting and a great hug,
K.

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Regina...hugs, Penny

Biljana said...

Dear Peggy, I am so sorry for your loss. Thanks for hosting, hugs Biljana

Jeannie and Linda said...

Peggy, We will certainly be praying for you and your family. I hope you are comforted by knowing so many friends are thinking of you.

Extra thanks to you for hosting the party so all your friends can show off!

Love and hugs,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Maureen Hayes said...

Peggy,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. I will be praying for her and your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Peggy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss, this must have been a very hard week for you. Glad that you are back and thank you for the party!

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Hi Peggy, I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and praying you are comforted as you go through the grieving process for Regina. It doesn't matter how much better it is for them that they are in heaven we still grieve their loss. Yes, we know where they are, and yes we are happy for them, but we are still going to have sadness and miss them. God created us that way and it is ok to mourn! May He carry you!

Taylor @ DearOlympia.com said...

Hi Peggy! Thanks for the comment on my living room re-do. I linked up and now am a new follower of your pretty blog : ))

Shabby Chic Life said...

Hi Peggy, I'm very sorry for Regina and your family and you will be in my thoughts. Thank you for your message and hosting.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...