Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Transformed Tuesday # 19 And Features!

PJH Designs



 




 Happy New Year everyone! I'm starting this party a little later than usual so y'all could all enjoy your Holiday.

I shared your favorite top ten post for 2012 the other day and the top one was...(drum roll please!)  DIY Butcher Block Style Counter-tops! Click here for the full post and to see the other nine.



Now on to our features from the last party! Three of these are ideas for Christmas decor that you can use for this year.  



Suzy from Simply Vintageous shared her makeover of a great dresser, but the story definitely tops the furniture redo.
Thanks Suzy I needed a good laugh. 


Penny kindly gave us a tour of her gorgeous home all decorated for Christmas.



At It's All Connected Maureen shared her decorated country lamp shade. So cute Maureen.




Jeannie at French Hen's Nest shared how she gets into a frenzy, like most of us do, at all the options we have when decorating for the Holidays.


If you want to Pin any of these features please go to the original post to Pin. Thanks.

If you were featured this week feel free to grab a brag button.

PJH Desisgns




Thanks so much to everyone that linked up. I appreciate everyone of you and so enjoy checking out all your post. 

I only have a couple of request before we start the party.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post.

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. 


*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.

*By linking up to the party you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks if you are featured.

Now on to the party.  What have you been up to?  We really want to see!

 


I'm sharing at the following parties:
Monday
Masterpiece Monday
Creative Me

Wednesday
All My Bloggy Friends

8 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

Thanks for featuring my country girl lampshade, Peggy! I'm honoured.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for hosting all the parties this year..it has been my pleasure to join you each week! Everyone has so many great ideas to share..I am really looking forward to 2013. Have a blessed and Happy New Year, Peggy! Thanks for the feature this week, I am so honored! Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

THanks so much Peggy - what an honor to be featured amongst such greatness!
Have a wonderfully full and happy New Year........
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Peggy! I am trying to get back into my blogging routine after my holiday break. :) I hope you have a very Blessed and Happy New Year!!

Hugs
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy! This is my first time linking up. I was following you on G+ and now added FB and Pinterest. Love the features and posts so far. Happy new year!

Hilda

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Happy New Year! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jeannie and Linda said...

Thanks Peggy for featuring us at your great party! Thank you as well for all the hard work you did in 2012 so we could show off each Tuesday!

Wishing you and yours a Blessed and Happy New Year! (with lots of parties!)

Jeanie and Linda @ The French Hens Nest

Unknown said...

Nice work you are doing, it is exactly how I started to take care of my Sofa Bed Couch which took a lot of effort on my part at the beginning. But now that I have learned new things, my furniture now are in better hands. Thanks for the ideas!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...