Monday, December 17, 2012

My Heart is not in it today.

 Hello my friends.  My heart is very heavy today at the lost of so many angels this last weekend and as a result I will not be having our link party this week or next week. I will share the features and a new link party on January 2, 2012 so that we all have more time to hold our families a little closer and enjoy their company during the Holidays.

I am going instead to share photos of those lovely children and the heroes that cared for them and tried to save them.  

God bless and keep their families and friends and give them comfort.

All photos courtesy abc.go.com
Noah Pozner, age 6


Emilie Parker, age 6

Jack Pinto, age 6

Jesse Lewis, age 6

Victoria Soto, age 27


Grace Audrey McDonnell, age 7

Catherine Hubbard, age 6

Dawn Hochsprung, 47


Mary Sherlach

Lauren Rousseau, 30

Olivia Engel, age 6
Rachel Davino, 29


Jessica Rekos, age 6


Ana Marquez-Greene, age 6


Charlotte Bacon, age 6
Daniel Barden, age 7


Josephine Gay, age 7


Chase Kowalski, age 7


James Mattioli, age 6



Also, the following without photos but no less honored or missed:

Madeleine Hsu, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Caroline Previdi, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Allison Wyatt, 6

I will not mention the name of the man that did this or give him any recognition as this, I believe, was his goal to gain notoriety from his actions. 

God Bless and keep you all,



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I get it Peggy - life altering
I'm grieving as if they were my family - really really grieving and don't know how to deal with any of it
XXX

Anonymous said...

Thank you Peggy for this tribute to the ones we have lost. Our hearts are too sad to know what to say.

Love, Linda and Jeannie

pipigirl said...

i know its 4 days later. my heart hasnt even been into my blogs either. but emails are piling up.... i want to thank you for this post. thank you for honoring them ALL. all i can say. bless you, susy

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...