Monday, July 23, 2012

I Just Received the Sunshine Award!

I'd like to thank Kathy Moody at "Life On Lakeshore Drive" for giving me the Sunshine Award. It is given to "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in blogland." Thank you so much Kathy I'm honored you thought of me.


You should stop by and visit Kathy and check out her beautiful refurbished furniture.  I especially like the vintage sewing machine she just refinished. To visit Kathy go here.

I'd like to take a minute to thank all of my new Followers I appreciate each and everyone of you and hope you will be inspired to create something beautiful for your home.

Are you ready to share something new at Totally Transformed Tuesday? I had such wonderful entries last week and it is so hard to choose the features they are all so lovely and inspiring.   I have already shared a few that stood out on my Facebook page and I am really looking forward to seeing what you have been up to this week.

Until then,



3 comments:

Antique Furniture said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information, I maintain such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Regards,
Kelly

PJH Designs said...

Thank you Kelly. I'm glad I have been able to provide you with some useful information.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Peggy! I was thrilled to share it with you. I am having a terrible time getting the pic to load. I hope you have better than with it.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...