Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Butcher Block Counter Tops Are On Remodelaholic's Blog!!!

Hi Ya'll from down here in beautiful East Texas! Hope your day is as beautiful as mine has turned out to be!

I just wanted to share with you that my blog is being featured today on "Remodelaholic". Don't you just love that name? I can relate to the concept of their blog as I never seem to get through remodeling! Always something else I want to refresh, add on, or change. lol

Cassity and Justin really liked my how-to on building my butcher block counter tops and chose them to feature today. You can see the article here.



Thanks so much Justin & Cassity!  You need to check out their blog on remodeling. They feature all kinds of wonderful projects from other bloggers that you can adapt to your space and they save you lots of money in the process.  They also share all their remodeling projects as they have refurbished and sold several homes. Great blog! So be sure and stop by Remodelaholic!

I 'd like to thank all my new followers for joining my blog and all your wonderful comments. I am honored that you like what I do.

I'm still working on the kitchen reveal.  So many small projects to do plus I'm working on several projects for the shop.  I promise the reveal will be soon and hopefully my pics of the counter tops will be better.  They were still wet when I took the first ones. :-)

  Ya'll have a great weekend.




2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Peggy,
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait for the reveal.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...